The Vancouver Curling Club (VCC) welcomes all external groups -- corporate events, trade shows, gatherings of friends & family, weddings, birthday parties and more -- to come enjoy the VCC experience.
For groups looking for a curling experience, we offer both hourly rentals and block bookings of ice time, with ice rentals available from September to April. With up to eight sheets of ice available for your rental group, the VCC has rental pricing to accommodate various group sizes and rental times. The Club has dedicated rental times for all of Saturday afternoon and evening; rental times are limited during the day and evenings from Sunday to Friday.
The facility also has the Last Draw Lounge (seats 200) and a lockable boardroom (seats up to 50). Both rooms are available as a stand-alone rental 12 months of the year, or as part of an ice rental. As well, special events can be booked in the Lower Lounge and the Arena during the off-season, from May to August.
Start your rental request
- Click here to download a complete information package on available space for special events such as banquets, weddings, trade shows and concerts. We look forward to welcoming your group soon to the Club!
- Click here to submit a rental request form to start the process of booking your ice or lounge time.
- Click here to view the current VCC rental rates.
- Not sure what to wear? Click here for info about acceptable clothing and safety rules for being on the ice.
- Save time and download/fill-out the group waiver form prior to your event (make sure to bring it with you to the event!).
- Select either the group waiver form or the waiver for minors.
- See additional links (to the left) for more info on VCC rental opportunities.
Summer Off-season -- During the summer, we accommodate rentals, with staff working reduced hours. Therefore, it may take a couple of days to follow up on your rental request. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding.